Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy 32nd Birthday Seth!


There are too many things to list that I love about Seth! Here are just a couple. Seth is such a gentle and loving husband. He is humble and forgiving, he is supportive and comforting. He is so wise. Seth is an excellent father. He shares all of the parenting responsibilities equally, and he helps John have so much fun! He is a very hard worker and he does so much to care for our family. I love how supportive Seth is about healthy eating, and he is willing to eat everything I make! It is wonderful that he is also interested in learning about nutrition and keeping our family healthy. He has been such a strength to me through very hard times. I could never have chosen a better companion. I love you Seth!

Happy birthday!

Since Seth's birthday fell on a Sunday, we went to church of course! We really enjoyed all the meetings, and learned about charity, the pure love of Christ. Seth is one of the best examples of this attribute that I know.

We have had fun catching up with family on the phone and on Skype today, and just being together as a family.

Seth requested a couple dishes to est on his birthday and wanted to be surprised for the rest. 

I worked on making a really yummy 3 course dinner, all from scratch.

Caesar salad, with homemade croutons and homemade vegan Caesar dressing
Crispy home baked fries (seth's favorite food)
Empowered noodle bowl with Thai peanut sauce
And homemade whole wheat cinnamon rolls topped off the night of deliciousness. 

Unfortunately, I didn't think of the fact that the candles would melt if I put them right in the cinnamon rolls when they came out of the oven :-) so I just held seth's birthday candle, and we sang to Seth. John even helped sing, he really loves the happy birthday song. And Seth let John help him blow out the candle. John was overjoyed, and he probably would have eaten two cinnamon rolls if we would have let him.

Seth loved all the food, so it was a success!

Seth got new dress pants, and some dumb bell grips to use when he works out at the gym, and there will certainly be more birthday celebration to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment