Sunday, March 3, 2013

1-31-13 John's 6 Months Old!

At 6 months John is
sitting up all by himself with no trouble,

grabbing anything he wants and putting it straight in his mouth,


enjoying watching the cat if he can catch a glimpse of her before she runs away from him,

starting to really pay attention when we read books, look at the pictures and look at me to see what I'm saying, and try to eat the books,
watching us when we eat like it is very interesting to him, baby food will be something we start soon,
rolling from his tummy to his back often, and even rolling from his back to his tummy a few times depending on where his toys are,
grabbing his feet and sticking them in this mouth,
making lots of sounds and even 2 sounds together, especially Mamamama, and sometimes Bababa
laughing up a storm and enjoying surprises games - he likes when I pretend like I'm not paying attention, and then suddenly turn my head and smile and say boo or just some surprised sound. It is so fun!
John's 6 month check-up went very well, he's consistent and doing great!
Height: 27.5" - 75th percentile
Weight: 18 lbs. 4 oz. - 50th percentile
Head Circumference: 45 cm. - 90th percentile -He's just got a big brain, he's just so smart :)
The many smiles of Baby John. I just couldn't pick which ones I loved the most, so you can choose your favorites!
















No comments:

Post a Comment