Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Who knew?

John loves eating frozen corn, just like his aunt Claire!

---
 
On a note of gratitude, God has blessed me so much today! I have been having a really hard time trying to get doctors appointments, and dentist appointments, and pediatrician appointments, etc. for us before we leave for summer internship. Today I had one breakthrough! I got John into a wonderful pediatrician who is "not taking new patients!" It was amazing :-) I really have not been happy with her pediatrician. I know the Lord pulled some strings for me there.

Also, I have been really concerned about what we are going to do about medical insurance this summer. And I didn't know how I could even find anyone to talk to you. But I felt ideas come to my mind of where I could go to find information, and God led me to a friend who knew someone I could talk to, and she helped me figure out my dilemma! It's a miracle! We're going to be fine :-) We will have insurance, and it will all be okay. I am so thankful!

---

And, today, Seth came home and told me, "This quarter, I want to change my focus. I feel like I have just been concentrating on getting good grades. But I haven't been having much fun.... And I want to really focus on just learning. Having the experiences that I came here to have. I am sure I will do well enough if I just focus on learning as much as I can. Then I don't have to worry so much about grades, or competing. That will help me feel happier."

I am so proud of him!!! He is growing so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment