Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Simple Joys in Life...

...Playing in a Box.
"I love boxes!"
 I enjoy watching the delight and excitement on John's face as he explores the world. He finds the little joys in life. He loves boxes, especially Costco diaper boxes that have a big picture of a baby on the front of them. Every time he sees one, it's like he's found an old friend.
"Send a search party if I'm not back by tomorrow."
 I love John's wild hair in this picture! It is growing so fast!
"I'm goin' in!"
 John is really good at army crawling now. His knees are starting to get tough from crawling, and it makes me a little sad to say goodbye to his soft baby knees, but I am also excited for John's wonderful progress!
"Yes, this is as fun as I expected."
Today, I am going to try to follow John's example and find the simple joys in life.

1 comment: