Monday, November 10, 2014

Biblioteca! Y el parque

It was a gorgeous day today! On my way to physical therapy this morning, I got to see the sunrise. It was one of the sunrises that could possibly cause car accidents it's so beautiful!  I am glad I kept my car in the road :-) Monday night is our family night. We spent it together at the park near the Tremont Road library in upper Arlington. It was a lot of fun! John love the slides, and really everything there. When he was on the swings, and had been for a long time, I asked him, are you done? And he would say, no, every time.
I couldn't get a good picture, because he was always on the go.
And if the sunrise today wasn't enough, the sunset was amazing! Seeing it was kind of one of those feelings like when you get a genuine card in the mail from a friend that says I was thinking of you and I think you're great. I felt as though God was reminding me, "I'm still here, I remember you, I think of you often, and I love you."
Then we checked out the library, and a whole lot of books! Loved it so much, but he had a pretty good tantrum on the way out. He was yelling , "carrot, carrot!" He wanted to keep playing with the kitchen things in the play place. He also loves this awesome toy all about space and space shuttles.
I love our little family! And Seth is the best dad ever! I hope john will be a wonderful father just like Seth someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment