Monday, November 10, 2014

Brian Regan #4

Happy late anniversary! Well actually, we had our seventh anniversary in February, but you have to get your tickets that far in a dance for Brian Regan.
 He is our favorite comedian! He does really clean comedy, that is so hilarious. Our faces hurt after laughing so hard for two whole hours.  It is amazing how he comes up with so many hilarious jokes! We have seen him now four times, and every time, at least 80% of his material is new! It is so fun to go on a fun date with my husband and spend quality time together. I love you Seth!
I thought the tickets were pretty expensive, but apparently not expensive enough! I got us on the main floor this time, because it looked closer to the stage than the balcony. But I forgot that we were on the front row of the balcony last time so we had plenty of legroom. This time I couldn't even cross my ankles. That's how much legroom we had. And Seth and I were both sandwiched between six people on each side! So I have learned a valuable lesson for next time. And there will definitely be a next time!

And a big shout out to Esther for watching John for us! He had such a blast and it was a really kind thing to do for us! Thank you!

Date night is so important to keep a romance burning brightly! It doesn't have to be expensive, but it is wonderful to do some big fun things together every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment