Saturday, February 8, 2014

Optimistic About Therapy

 The Polar Vortex. Seriously, we're thinking about looking for jobs in warm places. Cabin fever is an everyday thing now. I don't know what we'd do without our neighbors the Winder's that we can visit without going outside! My hat goes off to people who actually live in really cold places like Minneapolis. Whoa. Whoa....

I had my physical therapy consultation at the Peter B. Lewis Aquatic Therapy Center on Friday, I really like the facility and my main therapist is great - good listener, friendly, knows what he's talking about (haven't met the other therapists yet but I'm sure they'll be good too). I felt pretty wobbly after the strength test, but I'm sure this will help me build strength and stability again. I have 3 therapy appointments a weeks for the next 2 months. I'm excited! It will be a lot of work, and a lot more leaving my house than I'm used to. But the Lord is already providing help, and I know more will come, and I am so thankful! I'm excited to get in the pool again! I told my therapist I used to be really active, "I was even a diver in highschool." Yes, I was active, and I will be active again! Here's to working towards achievable goals one step at a time!


 I ran out of socks for John today....then Seth found this under his crib :)

No comments:

Post a Comment