Saturday, February 15, 2014

"You do so much good"

Today my friend Anne Evans and I were having a wonderful heart to heart. I was feeling pretty down on myself not being able to do everything I'd like to, and not being able to do what I do perfectly. Anne then told me something like this, "But you do so much good! Just the way you live your life, who you are. Just think about the good you do on your blog. I read it all the time and it always uplifts me."

Wow. Anne, you made my day. Thanks for being a great friend and for helping me feel like what I can do makes a difference. God is kind to us. When we're down and we ask for help, He sends friends like Anne to cheer us up. I'm feeling grateful.

---

This is how I'm feeling about John right now. He is the cutest little monster I have ever seen! He sure gets into mischief and is the busiest little boy, but my goodness, he's so adorable....

---

I had my LASIK Pre-Op appointment today. We've been saving for this for over a year, and we finally have just enough! Seth took me while Anne played with John (PS, Anne, have I told you, you're the best ever!?) They messed with my eyes for like an hour, and dilated them and shined bright lights in them....whoa. I'm so glad Seth was driving. My eyes have been pretty sore today, but this is so going to be worth it! The doctor says I have a 90% chance of 20/20 vision after the procedure. Here's hoping! Surgery scheduled for March 7th!

No comments:

Post a Comment