Saturday, August 30, 2014

One, Two, Three, Four.... SEVEN!

I am so thankful to be able to stay home with John, and to teach him all that I know. It is a great privilege to be his mother and to get to stay home with him and raise him how we want him to be raised. People often ask me now, since we just moved, "What are you going to do? Are you going to get a job?" John is my job. He is my greatest work. I am a mother. That is the best job I could ever have. And it is the most challenging. I use everything I've learned, and I gain new skills and face new challenges often. I learn from John every day.

John loves to count. We count everything. We count the chickpeas on his tray. We count the stairs as we go up. We count the balls in his play room. His favorite number is seven. He used to always skip 6 because he loves seven so much, and now he even skips five too :)


In Spanish is favorite number is "Ocho" (8) and he often skips "Siete" (7) to get to ocho. Go figure :) He is so cute!














I love little boys in bow ties, especially this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment