Saturday, August 23, 2014

What fell out?

John is a ham for selfies!
Had a very productive day today fixing up the patio, and getting ready for school. The missionaries, Sister Ure and Sister Meredith, came over and helped us with the patio. They are so nice! We are so thankful for their help, and that John helped by napping through it all! Seth bought his books today. Wow books are expensive!
Seth tech John on all of his errands today. He is so thoughtful and such a wonderful father and husband! I am so blessed! I love my two boys!
John is getting really good at asking questions. He loves to say what is it? Who is that? What fell out? (that's from his favorite Raffi song, something in my shoe), where did it go? None of these sound exactly like the real thing, they are much cuter! 

I just love to hear john Babble, with words that I can understand interjected within the mix of gibberish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment