Saturday, April 4, 2015

His Sacred Name

I am so grateful for my savior who suffered and died for me, who atoned for my sins and weaknesses and struggles so that He could help me on my journey through this life, and who made a way for me to repent and return back to Him and my Father in Heaven with my loved ones. I can't think of a better way to celebrate this joyous season of Easter, and the most important event in the history of mankind than to listen to God's living prophet and apostles in General Conference. I always feel uplifted, inspired, strengthened and renewed with a sense of purpose and a determination to be the woman God wants me to be when I watch conference. You can watch too at www.lds.org. Check it out. It will be going on today and tomorrow, and you can watch it online afterwards as well. You'll be glad if you do smile emoticon Happy Easter! He is Risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment