Monday, April 20, 2015

My Little Jacob Marley

John fell down and scraped his chin today. Thankfully it wasn't bad, but it was enough to merit a Band-Aid.John went around the house the wailing quite a bit, even though he wasn't hurt anymore. It was all for show. Perhaps he has duped me, and he has already read "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens, and he was just pretending to be Jacob Marley. A very convincing performance! He probably just missed his papa, who has night class tonight. He kept asking, "Papa's coming home?"
I sure am proud of this little boy! He went potty at the gym, even while I was in the pool, he just told the workers at the kids club that he needed to go, and he also stayed dry at his friends house today, and he used the potty the entire day, telling me each time he needed to go so, tonight we are going to see what happens if he wears underpants at nighttime. I did put two pairs on him, and one is a very thick padded kind. But I think if I pay close enough attention when he wakes up in the morning, he will probably stay completely dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment