Monday, October 14, 2013

Rockin' Out in the Shopping Cart!

Today Seth had the day off. Yay for working for a bank! I was working though. It was kind of like a day off to work since Seth could help me with John all day, and I usually work and take care of John which is quite a juggling act. It was really nice. In 20 sec. interval breaks between grading each essay, I took everything out of my drawers, and put what I needed back in, in a very orderly fashion. Whew!

Seth and John had some wonderful Dada n' Me time! Seth made John laugh all morning (which made it a bit difficult to concentrate :) After a glorious 2 hour nap, John went with Dada to go apple picking at Eddy Fruit Farm.

How I wish I could have been with them! It was a gorgeous day! They got our favorites, blushing golden and sun crisps.
John LOVED holding the apples. He's a great helper!

Then they went to Costco. It was John's very first time in a shopping cart! Can you believe it! Seth always does the grocery shopping at night after John's in bed. (How blessed I am to have such a husband!) John had a ball. He loved/adored his muffin sample, got crumbs all over him.


He was pretty tired, so he spent some time lounging.













And he rocked out in the cart!

It was a good first experience.

1 comment:

  1. John is so cute! I love him rocking out in the shopping cart! Good luck with the mba schools--we know it will work out great for you--you have worked so hard! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete