Tuesday, March 25, 2014

300+ Power Affirmations for Career & Professional Success


If Bernadette Logue has groupies, I'm her number one groupie! Seriously. This lady is changing my life! I am so thankful for the wonderful people the Lord is sending into my life right now to help me on my journey. I can't even list them all, but I will say Seth is my number one support, and I am thankful for him. I am thankful he is willing to try new things with me. Along with the 400 positive affirmations that we're listening to each day for a month, we're also listening to: 


It is really helping us evaluate how our thoughts, beliefs and feelings are effecting us. And we are shifting our paradigms to be more positive, loving, forgiving, happy, at peace, etc. Try it! It could shift the way you see who you are and what you do. 

What is my profession you might ask? I AM A MOTHER. And that is the most important profession I will ever have. I am happy and proud to say that. Do I have some side jobs? Yes. I'm a teacher, a TOEFL rater, a blogger, etc. But my greatest profession is to be a Mother, and listening to these affirmations for career and professional success has helped me to see that. At first I wondered if I might be concerned that I don't have a career if I listened to this, but I don't see it that way. It fully applies to me, and when I hear the word "co-workers" I think of my wonderful husband who is the father of our son, who works together with me to shape his life. John is my co-worker too, and my employee, my apprentice, etc. 

God has said, "This is my work and my glory, to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man." (Moses 1:39)

I feel the same way about John, and that helps me remember that I am doing a great work.


No comments:

Post a Comment