Monday, March 10, 2014

Clear Sight

I feel like I was blind, and now I can SEE! The surgery did it's job. I can see 20/15 right now (better than 20/20!) They say that can fluctuate up to 3 months after surgery, but I'll take whatever I get! It is great to see! I won't even tell you about the procedure. It was scary as all get out! There was a complication with my left eye. They lost suction, and had to do part of the procedure twice, but even 5 or 10 years ago, they would have had to wait 3 months to repeat the surgery if that had happened! So they finished, and my left eye is a little more sore because a bunch of blood vessels broke, but they've got this down to a science, and the technology is amazing. That's all you need to know. But I would recommend it to anyone. It is worth 10 terrifying minutes to open your eyes and see the buds on the top of 50 ft high trees! I am very thankful. It is a miracle. Thank you all for your support and prayers. My eyes are very sore and it's tough to sleep, but it will keep getting better, and will hopefully be fine in a week. I am so thankful I have Seth and my mother-in-law Jeena here to help me recover. God has blessed me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment