Monday, March 24, 2014

400+ Powerfully Positive Affirmations - Try it! This Could Change Your Life

I've been listening to this positive affirmation audio every day (sometimes multiple times a day!) for about a week, and I am telling you, it is changing my life!! You have got to try it. You can even listen to it while you're driving, I do, and I have never felt so relaxed and happy in the car. This is helping me reset my brain and get these positive emotions and beliefs deep down into my mind and my body (my soul really). I hope you will try it. Seth and I are listening to it for 30 days (I think I might listen to it every day forever). Wow. I love YouTube. Hooray for technology that enriches life!

These statements are basically what I've been taught my whole life in my faith, but other ideas have gotten in the way. This is helping me to reassess, retrain, and recharge my paradigm.

I recommend you go to http://www.pinchmeliving.com/ to sign up. Just put in your email and name, and then you can download the audio onto your phone. And she has a cool New Zealand accent that is fun to listen to. Listen to it with headphones. I would be very surprised if you weren't smiling and feeling light hearted by the end of the 17 minutes. It's amazing how 17 minutes of positive thinking can change your whole day for the better! Oh, how I hope you will try it!

Life is good! Oh so good! (and I am saying this while my knees are aching, and I pulled a muscle in my right shoulder this week, but that doesn't seem to matter so much because I am keeping in mind that every challenge is an opportunity for growth and I embrace it.) Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment