Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lasik Surgery Tomorrow!

Well friends, take a good look! This is the last day. The LAST day that these glasses will be on my face!
Tomorrow is Lasik surgery. I am so thankful. I am thankful for my loving supportive husband for encouraging me to follow this dream, and for helping us to save up for this very pricey endeavor, and working so hard to make it possible, and hopefully they'll let him hold my hand tomorrow....

And I am so grateful for Jeena/Abuela, my mother-in-law for coming to help us this week. We are so blessed! John is already smitten. He will have a blast this week!

And I will thank sweet little John in advance for not hitting me in the face or poking me in the eye...please?

I am thankful to God that I have my sight, and for the wonderful medical advances that can even improve it.

If you would like to pray for me tomorrow (my surgery is at 10:15am EST), I would greatly appreciate it! Love you all! I'll be back on the blog sometime later next week to let you know what it's like to wake up in the morning and SEE CLEARLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment