Thursday, May 29, 2014

Memorial day with the Barkers 2014

We had a beautiful Memorial Day! The weather was absolutely gorgeous! And we had a blast with our friends Sam and Emily Barker and their sons, William and Paul.
John was in awe of William. I loved hearing him speak such fluent Spanish. It gave me so much hope for John. The Barker's have been an inspiration to me in teaching John Spanish.
Sadly, I didn't get a better shot of Paul. He is a bit younger than John, but SO mobile! He follows everything his older brother does. It's fascinating to watch.
The boys had so much fun swinging on the swing and playing in the pool.
We had a wonderful picnic dinner! on our amazing picnic table that Seth got me for my birthday a couple years ago. So good. 
Sam and Em are expert cyclists, and Sam is helping Seth fix up his bike. That is so nice!
We have been good friends with the Barkers for the last 6 years. The whole time we've been in Cleveland. Oh how we will miss them! I don't think we good find better friends anywhere. They are the kind of people that we want to be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment