Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pray for love

Sometimes John really tests my patience.    This week has been pretty full of those moments. And it probably has to do with midterms and Seth being gone so much. Sometimes when John is having a 10 minute tantrum, I'm tempted to get it on video so that Seth could see it and understand what my day was like, but then I don't. I get on my knees and pray to thank God to have john as my son and that He would give me patience and fill me with love for john, and then He does. I love this little boy with my whole soul. It's easier to feel after the long day of tantrums, running away and disobeying us over, but it always comes, and with God's help I'm able to better keep my temper and show love. 
I go into John's room every night before I sleep to check on him and pat him on the back and hold his little hand. He is like an angel when he sleeps, and I feel so full of love and so thankful to be a mother. God gives me enough love to get me through tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment