Friday, September 12, 2014

Shepard Family Get-Together Labor-day Weekend

We hosted our first dinner party at our house on Labor-day weekend! We had a lot of fun. My parents, and one of my sisters, Ashley, came from Chicago for the weekend and a lot of my dad's family was able to come.

These are all the living Shepard children with their mom, Phyllis Shepard.
From left to right: John (my dad), Linda, Diane, Steve, Laura
 Here's a shot with the significant others that could come: my mom, Terri, Candi and Scott
Cohen, Aunt Linda's grandson, stood in for Uncle Mike as Linda's significant other :)
 My good camera battery died, just before this, so these are the best shots we could get with the Iphone
 John had a blast playing with Cohen.

 Here is a 4 generation picture with my grandma, Phyllis Paver Shepard.
We also got to visit my Grandpa Shepard on Sunday, but sadly, I forgot to get a picture! :(

Here's one with my parents, us, Grandma, and Ashley
So many pictures! People started getting camera phone happy.




















I am thankful to be a part of a wonderful, loving family!

No comments:

Post a Comment