Wednesday, December 11, 2013

"God is in the Blessing Business"

This has been some week so far! My struggling health + work +John getting 4 molars at a time + weening + my kid can walk really really fast and get into everything everywhere = when will the weekend come!?

Despite numerous tender mercies that help me to know that I'm not alone, and that God does care (like my visiting teacher, Emily, who came and took John to her house to play this morning), I still feel like I'm at the end of my rope.

I talked to a friend, Nadine, today who called to see how my health was because I couldn't go to church on Sunday. That was nice of her, she said she prays for me, and then she shared a simple testimony, "I know God is in the blessing business, so you'll be alright."

I needed that.

Then later tonight, when my house looked like a warzone, and I didn't have an ounce of energy left, I looked at my phone, and there was a message there simply called, "Trust in God."

Yes, that's what I'll do. And like Nadine said, I'll be alright because God is in the blessing business.
(I'm finally getting some pics off my phone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment