Monday, December 2, 2013

Battle Wounds and Pin the Tail on the Donkey

Well, we got back safe from our trip to Columbus. I will be blogging more about our trip and Thanksgiving later in the week. Right now I feel like I blew up about 40 balloons for a party and played Pin the Tail on the Donkey 20 times in a row. Needless to say, I want to go lie down.
 John proves that growing up is not easy. He seems to get a battle wound at least once a week. He's walking about 75% of the time now, and falls down a lot and falls into things a lot, like today when he fell and bit his lip. Thank goodness we had some popcorn popped. He loves popcorn! That was a good distraction.
He's a good soldier, this one. He cries a good cry, and then puts a smile on his face and finds something to laugh about. I learn a lot from John. I'm thankful for his example. 

No comments:

Post a Comment