Friday, November 29, 2013

Over the River and Through the Woods....

to Columbus to see family we go!
We're going to see all these wonderful people and more! Parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins and more. I wish all our family could be there. Love and miss you all!
 We'll be spending the whole weekend down in Columbus. My parents, and two sisters, Claire and Ashley will be there as well as much extended family!! We are so excited to get to see them! 
 I'm going to be taking a much needed break from the computer, email, blog, etc. And we get to go to the temple on Saturday. How I need to be in the temple!






  John is going to be one popular toddler. He can't help it. He's just too cute :)
 Look, here are our excited faces!
Have a great holiday weekend, everyone!
(Wow, I used a lot of exclamation points. Can you tell I'm looking forward to this weekend?)
PS, I hereby dub Seth Wagner, Sir MostWonderfulHusbandICouldEverAskFor. I couldn't hope for a more loving, supportive, kind and comforting husband, and I am so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment