Saturday, November 9, 2013

Last Autumn in Cleveland

I looked out my bedroom window today at the pretty leaves falling to the ground and felt nostalgic. Although we have a big electric pole on our front lawn, we really have a beautiful peaceful view. This will be our last Autumn in Cleveland. And it is fading away, fast. We've spent 5 wonderful Autumns here. We have loved it here, the people, the seasons, our home(s), our neighbors. It's a bit sad to think that from here on out, we're starting our list of "last times in Cleveland." But I'm determined to make it good, a good last Thanksgiving, last Christmas, last anniversary, last Easter, last spring in Cleveland. We'll take advantage of the rest of the time we have here. I think I'll start a bucket list. Anyone have any suggestions for Cleveland bucket list items?


No comments:

Post a Comment