Saturday, November 23, 2013

Papa

Seth's mom, Jeena was kind enough to send me these pictures of Seth's Papa, Robert. Robert passed away about a decade ago while Seth was serving his mission in Guam, and Seth and all of the Wagner family miss him so much. I wish I could have met Robert, but I know that someday I will. Our son is named John Robert for his grandpas, and I believe that John already knows his Grandpa Robert. They were buddies in Heaven. I'm going to put these pictures in John's play room so he will get to know Papa's face, and know that he's loving him from afar.

 We're so thankful to know that families can be together forever. We know we'll be with Papa again someday.




This past week would have been Robert's 67th birthday. We love and miss you Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment