Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I'm Thankful for the Little Things

Today I am thankful for the little things.
-the awesomest library being 15 houses away
-my ability to read
-that John went on the potty 5 times today (it was a really good potty day!)
-my britax stroller and it's shock absorbers
-the 3 friendly neighbors I met on our street as John and I enjoyed a walk around the block (yes I made it all the way around again!)
-our mechanic who asked if I could send Seth by the shop today to pick up some homemade hummus that he made for us and some pita bread
-beautiful 70 degree sunny weather
-tulips, hyacinths and forsythia
-that our duplex neighbor, Bob, mowed the lawn
-a nice, warm, clean shower
-that John took 2 good naps
-that Seth gave John a bath and did the dishes as I made dinner and practiced the piano
-this talk that gave me a new perspective on relationships and my ability to choose how I act
It was a very happy day :)

1 comment:

  1. Good job being grateful. Gotta love the little things! :)

    ReplyDelete