Wednesday, April 3, 2013

He is Risen



I know that it is a few days after Easter, so I’m a little late in writing this, but it is never too late to testify of Christ or to believe in Him. These past 2 weeks, for my scripture study, I have been reading of Christ’s last week in mortality in the four gospels of the New Testament. How I have been touched by those words which were written of Him. My conviction that Jesus is the Christ, our perfect example, our Saviour and Redeemer, has been greatly deepened. Because He conquered death, we too will live again. I want to be more like Him. I want to do better to love, to teach truth, to do all I can to heal others instead of hurt them, to forgive, to hold my peace, to do Heavenly Father’s will, to take care of my family, to do all that the Father has sent me here to do. I could watch the following video over and over, and sometimes I do when I need a renewal of faith and testimony. It is especially poignant at Easter time: His Sacred Name - An Easter Declaration

No comments:

Post a Comment