Monday, April 7, 2014

Sacrament Meeting in the Kirtland Temple

This is the Kirtland Temple. We were so blessed tonight to enjoy a special sacrament meeting there with the members of our ward. It was a sacred event. I got to sing "The Spirit of God" with the choir in the temple. The music we sang and heard brought the Spirit very strong.

John did very well considering it was past his bed time. I am glad we were able to bring him to a place where Jesus Christ himself appeared as well as Moses, Elias, and Elijah.

"For behold, I have aaccepted this bhouse, and my name shall be here; and I will cmanifest myself to my people in mercy in this house.
 Yea, I will aappear unto my servants, and speak unto them with mine own voice, if my people will keep my commandments, and do not bpollute this choly house.
 Yea the hearts of thousands and tens of thousands shall greatly rejoice in consequence of the ablessings which shall be poured out, and the bendowment with which my servants have been endowed in this house."
And earlier this week I was looking on the home page of the church website, and I saw that there was a video of the Commemoration of Kirtland, and Elder Ballard (an apostle, we shook his hand!), our Patriarch, Karl Anderson, our Stake Pres. Michael Haymond, and some children from our ward and many of our stake members are in the video! Check it out HERE!

I feel very blessed to live in the Kirtland Stake. This is a sacred place. 


No comments:

Post a Comment