Monday, April 28, 2014

Easter 2014 with Myrtle

We took Easter dinner (salmon, asparagus, cauliflower soup, and salad) over to "Grandma Myrtle's." We had a great time visiting with her. She is such an example of faith to me. Although she lives alone and is mostly homebound, she counts her blessings and reaches out to others. She remembers the Lord and seeks for His help. She says, "Just do your best, and let the Lord do the rest!"
 Myrtle's house is full of temptation for our busy boy. She has a big glass coffee table covered in trinkets from all over the world which are mostly made of glass.... It's right at John's level and he was just aching to play with every one. :) So even though we had to chase John all over, we had a great time.We love you Myrtle!
 I am so thankful to know that Christ is my Savior, that Because of Him I can live again after death, with my beloved husband and son, and all of my loved ones.

(I had hoped to take Easter pics of John after church, but we had so many spills and a diaper leak so that he actually ended up in a t-shirt and sweat pants by the end of church... We were thankful we at least had something to put on him! Nonetheless, this is what John kind of looked like for the first half of Easter :)
Happy Easter to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment