Friday, January 31, 2014

Resolutions Revised

My ONE WORD is: Peaceful

What I really want in 2014 is:

  • to read, listen to study and ponder half of the Old Testament Sunday School Lessons each week
  • to learn to clear my mind so I can sleep better
  • to have a planned date night with Seth weekly

What I really need in 2014 is:

  • to practice yoga at least 30 min. a day no matter what
  • to meditate for at least 10 min a day in the morning, sometime during the day, and before bed no matter what
  • to do physical therapy 4 times a week to minimize pain and increase strength

What I will share in 2014 is:

  • positive thoughts and feelings
  • patience with myself and others (especially my family) in difficult or frustrating situations
  • forgiveness with myself and those who I may feel offended by

In 2014 I will succeed at:

  • reading and marking all the recent year's Oct. 2013 and April 2014 General Conference  talks out loud (when possible) in Spanish
  • jogging around Dellwood block (where we live) before we move - a half mile
  • speaking positive affirmations to and about myself each day
  • persevering until my doctors give me an accurate diagnosis

My goals are blossoming! And some already bearing fruit.

I decided to try to put my goals into life categories. Some of them definitely overlap, so maybe I need a Venn diagram...or not. This works just fine.

Revised into Life Categories
Relationships:

  • have a planned date night with Seth weekly
  • share positive thoughts and feelings
  • share patience with myself and others (especially my family) in difficult or frustrating situations
  • share forgiveness with myself and those who I may feel offended by

Physical and Emotional Well-Being:
  • speak positive affirmations to and about myself each day
  • persevere until my doctors give me an accurate diagnosis
  • learn to clear my mind so I can sleep better
  • jog around Dellwood block (where we live) before we move - a half mile
  • do physical therapy 4 times a week to minimize pain and increase strength
  • to practice yoga at least 30 min. a day no matter what
  • to meditate for at least 10 min a day in the morning, sometime during the day, and before bed no matter what
Spiritual and Intellectual:

No comments:

Post a Comment