Friday, January 10, 2014

Shepard Family Photo Shoot 2013

Here is the Shepard Family 2013
Well, without photo shop, I couldn't get one with everyone's eyes open, but these two are the best options I think, so take your pic :)

Today I was inspired by THIS post, and her frank and beautiful testimony of her values and family. I love my family, and I am so thankful to be part of 3 wonderful families! My own, my extended family and Seth's extended family. We are all connected. Family is most important to us. It is the foundation of society. Strong families are what make the world go around. No family is perfect, some are more ideal than others, but everyone can strive to do the little things that will strengthen their family, whatever shape or size it may be. Our family isn't perfect, we have our own squabbles and don't always get along, but the most important thing is that we start over when we don't treat each other right, and remember the love we have for one another.

I want to share this video with you. This sums up how I feel about my family and my faith. Much of it is based on the inspired proclamation, "The Family: A Proclamation to the World"
---
James and John didn't really want to be in the picture, blame it on the fact that it was right after church and nap time... but James enjoyed doing his own little GQ photo shoot and jumping on the couch afterwards :)


And here are some treasures and some bloopers. The many faces of the Shepard Family. 


 


 



 




  Yes, we were all glad to reach the end of picture time.


No comments:

Post a Comment